[Computer-go] New Crazystone is 5D on KGS now

Aja ajahuang at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 09:26:48 PDT 2011

I will get my PhD at the end of July and I am sincerely grateful, from my
deepest heart, for Rémi's supervision in my PhD career. Rémi is really a guy
full of ideas. Mostly I was only experimenting on his innovations, though I
also came up with some new ideas on my own.

We share many ideas (it's a very nice experience), but we didn't share the
source code (between Crazy Stone and Erica) and still keep (or insist on)
some different approaches for our own programs, such as Crazy Stone is using
progressive widening while Erica is using RAVE.

I am very happy to see my supervisor's program becomes strong. :)

Aja