[Computer-go] reconnecting

Don Dailey dailey.don at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 04:37:28 PDT 2011

My recollection is there was 2 programs, each with different syntax but I
don't remember what happened to the other script or why there are two!

I think you can also specify a game number, to see an old game but I don't
remember the syntax for that either.    When I get a chance I will try to
document this better.

Don