[Computer-go] reconnecting

David Doshay ddoshay at mac.com
Wed Apr 20 12:29:54 PDT 2011

Hi

After a long layoff I am attempting to reconnect SlugGo to CGOS. It looks like SlugGo is playing right now.

The problem I am having at the moment is using the viewing client on a Mac system. The online doc claims that cgosview-darwin defaults to 19x19, but I get to the 9x9. I can invoke cgosview-darwin from the command line in a terminal window only if I do not include the -server cgos.boardspace.net -port 6819 options. When these are on the command line I get "could not execute." If I use cgosview-darwin -help (or most any other string instead of help) It shows me that the options are:

-colormap
-display
-name
-geometry