[Computer-go] Pachi Authors

"Ingo Althöfer" 3-Hirn-Verlag at gmx.de
Mon Apr 18 04:13:52 PDT 2011

Hello Petr,

> We will certainly keep discussing general topics on this mailing list,

Let me ask one question which is important for me as
sometimes I tell outsiders about computer-go. I often
say "one of the interesting programs is Pachi".
But I am not completely sure about the programming authors.

Of course, you are the pachi programmer from the beginning on.
But what is now the role of Jean-loup Gailly?
Has he become a second author with equal rights in the meantime?

Cheers, Ingo