[Computer-go] Pachi Mailing List

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Mon Apr 18 02:08:09 PDT 2011

On Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 11:08:15PM -0400, Don Dailey wrote:
> Put the interesting stuff here,  the boring and mundane details of
> development on the pachi list.   Use good judgement to decide which.    This
> is a computer go mailing list so you cannot go too far wrong if it is of
> general interest.

Yes, the "boring and mundane details" is the main reason for Pachi
mailing list; when discussing this on computer-go mailing list, I think
the problem is psychological, people (and not just us developers but
also newly interested people) will try to just avoid discussion about
things that aren't interesting enough and that's something we do not
want to happen.

We will certainly keep discussing general topics on this mailing list,
and since there is interest, also let you know about important Pachi
updates and interesting stuff we stumbled upon during development.
If you are interested in Pachi-specific discussions, feel free to
subscribe, I do not expect the mailing list to be high traffic.

--
				Petr "Pasky" Baudis