[Computer-go] Pachi Mailing List

"Ingo Althöfer" 3-Hirn-Verlag at gmx.de
Sun Apr 17 03:07:31 PDT 2011

Hi,

I want to support Don:
Of course it may be nice to have a special mailing list for Pachi
programming aspects. Nevertheless people should keep feeling free
to post interesting news, questions, comments on Pachi (and
Pachi code) here on the list.

Sometimes someone may give comments "this posting is too special
for this computer go mailing list". But, as long as not very many
people here utter in the same horn, feel free to share your
thoughts, questions, proposals, elaborates.

Ingo (who's mind is 370 degrees open).

-------- Original-Nachricht --------