[Computer-go] Beta 4 of standard engines "lite" is now Available

Brian Sheppard sheppardco at aol.com
Wed Apr 13 20:21:07 PDT 2011

NeuroGo is failing immediately for me. I figured out why. I copied both Lite
and Hevy packs, and the two have incompatible cygwin1.dll files.

I invoke NeuroGo with "neurogo -config NGconfigB.gtp", and the run-time
dialog is "The procedure entry point _feinitialise could not be located in
the dynamic link library cygwin1.dll.

Brian