[Computer-go] Evaluating improvements differently

Álvaro Begué alvaro.begue at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 13:55:17 PDT 2011

Just to be clear, the whole point of what I said is that it's easier
to quantify the quality of the scores returned by the search than to
quantify the quality of the moves. I know people have used problem
sets before with little success, and what I am suggesting is
different, even though it might sound similar.

Álvaro.