[Computer-go] subscrption problem

Heikki Levanto heikki at lsd.dk
Thu Apr 7 02:08:23 PDT 2011

On Thu, Apr 07, 2011 at 02:48:10PM +0800, Aja wrote:

> David (Fotland) said he is not on the list any more and didn't receive any
> message since about 6 weeks ago. He sent email to the moderator but it was
> not answered, and it won't let him post. Does any one know what's going on?

I can't vouch for this list, but I admin other mailman-based lists.

One explanation would be that his mails bounced for a while, and the mailman
processor unsubscribed him.

The easiest solution would be just to subscribe again.

Regards

   Heikki

--
Heikki Levanto   "In Murphy We Turst"     heikki (at) lsd (dot) dk