[Computer-go] living by two false eyes

fastgo fastgo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 09:11:52 PDT 2011

if the region is marked as unconditionally belonging to either black or
white, then black and white are forbidden to play inside the region.

In the case we discussed, if both false eyes are identified as unconditional
eye, then it cannot be filled. So no side will play inside in it.

If a program has less blunder to fill eye, that definitely reduce the
playout length.