[Computer-go] living by two false eyes

Mark Boon tesujisoftware at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 17:43:17 PDT 2011

Yeah, that's always the trouble with these simple heuristics. They may
lead to unintended consequences. I guess how it works out in practice
depends on what other heuristics you have. For example, if you use
tactics to prevent capture of the chains in question, using the rule I
proposed may be less problematic than when you don't.

Mark