[Computer-go] Congratulations to Zen!

valkyria at phmp.se valkyria at phmp.se
Mon Apr 4 11:32:21 PDT 2011

I see no principal problem with this. Valkyria searches for a book
with a name containing the boardsize and the komi. If it is not there
it will create a file with this name. So I got several books for
different komis. In addition I keep sgf files with notes for positions
I looked at and modified the book for.

A more advanced system would keep track of all this data in one file.
Currently I am using several tools in parallel to edit the books.

Magnus