[Computer-go] April KGS bot tournament: 9x9, fast

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Sun Apr 3 12:17:52 PDT 2011

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 03:27:00PM +0200, valkyria at phmp.se wrote:
> Is there a way of testing with komi 7 on KGS? As far as I know the
> mode=custom setting does not allow for setting the komi, or it is
> not documented.

It is probably too late now, but a simple hack is setting your rules to
'newzealand' instead of 'chinese'. The only other difference will be
that multi-stone suicide is allowed, but it happens rarely enough in
real games to be glossed over, I think (especially if you can deal with
the opponent doing it, as some beginners frequently may).

--
				Petr "Pasky" Baudis