[Computer-go] human complexity measure of games

Petri Pitkanen petri.t.pitkanen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 02:22:02 PDT 2010

Pocket rockets comes up in one game out of 221 about. So in four hour
session  there is good chance that you would nothing but throw your hands
away. And then pro wouldl know that you are waiting something huge. And also
if you do all-in before the flop you are very unlikely to get someone to
call unless they have pretty good hand as well. So all in with two kings
would be still huge underdog to accidental pair of aces. Which would
probably be the only hand that would call tou all in.

And in limit poker you don't have the all in randomizer at your disposal.

So chances of winning are minimal not as minimal as against as in chess. But
still below 1/100.

Petri