[Computer-go] human complexity measure of games

Stefan Kaitschick Stefan.Kaitschick at Hamburg.de
Tue Oct 26 14:54:46 PDT 2010

Good point. Just because you have a game on perfect information doesn't
mean that there is no luck factor.
Only a perfect player in a perfect information game has no need for luck.
And even that doesn't hold true if he's giving a handicap, unless he
also has a perfect understanding of his opponent.

Stefan