[Computer-go] TAAI2010 computer game tournament(11/18 and 11/19)

Shi-Jim Yen sjyen at mail.ndhu.edu.tw
Thu Oct 21 19:39:31 PDT 2010

>Can we play remotely, by connecting to KGS, or does the program have to run
on a computer in Taiwan at the contest >site?

These games will be played on KGS. So you can play remotely.

We need an agent person to operate your program.

If you cannot attend yourself, we can find someone to operate your program.

But the registration fee will be double.(2000NT or 70US)

Best regards,

Shi-Jim Yen

Associate Professor of CSIE, in NDHU, Houlian, Taiwan.