[Computer-go] 9x9 experimental data

Darren Cook darren at dcook.org
Wed Oct 20 23:46:41 PDT 2010

A couple of belated announcements (work has been distracting me since
getting back from Kanazawa and CG2010).

First my paper is here:
 http://dcook.org/compgo/paper_team_experiment_9by9.html

(about a human-computer team experiment that is now playing some very
strong 9x9 go.)

Second, the experimental data from the experiment (so far) is here:
 http://dcook.org/compgo/9by9_experiments.html

Some ideas for using this data are making test suites, or making a 9x9
opening book.

I still have some scripts and other data to clean up, organize and
publish, but if you are motivated the above data will already be useful.

Darren

http://dcook.org/gobet/  (Shodan Go Bet - who will win?)