[Computer-go] CGOS changes

Robert Finking robertfinkng555 at o2.co.uk
Tue Oct 19 10:10:58 PDT 2010

Hi Don,

I don't know about the 19x19 server, but at some point today the 9x9
server appears to have locked up. The last game (1229339) was at
03:36:04 according to http://cgos.boardspace.net/9x9/standings.html

I'm not sure what TZ that is. It's 18:04 here (I'm on UCT (no not that
UCT)) so about 15 or more ago, depending on how far west of here you are.

Cheers

Raffles

PS did you see the question about clones? I'm happy to fit in with
whatever makes sense from your point of view.