[Computer-go] CGOS standard engine proposal

Michael Williams michaelwilliams75 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 04:53:31 PDT 2010

I think it's worth doing.  Only programs that allow you to specify
options that completely remove the use of the clock should be
considered.  I think most programs allow this if you can figure out
the correct options.  Also, the options should be set such that only
very old hardware would run out of time.  I would look first at gnugo,
pachi and fuego.  If you could create both a linux archive and a
windows archive, that would be great.  Please continue to solicit
input from the group on the details.