[Computer-go] Nice visualisations of UCT and MCTS

Jonathan Chetwynd j.chetwynd at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 18 00:46:57 PDT 2010

Ingo,

very much interested by these visualisations,
and would be even more encouraged by  examples with more developed
educational value,
for instance by indicating the strategy or underlying basis for
evaluation,
maybe: invasion as against reduction, in a particular instance.

http://www.honte.eu is being developed as a front-end for exactly
these type of visualisations of data**,
and I would particularly welcome contributions

best

Jonathan Chetwynd
http://www.peepo.com

**"Browser-native games that use real-world xml data" to be published
in the book:
Business, Technological and Social Dimensions of Computer Games
http://www.igi-global.com/bookstore/TitleDetails.aspx?TitleId=46177