[Computer-go] I need an off-the-shelf final position live/dead evaluator

Magnus Javerberg javerberg at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 28 04:05:35 PST 2010

One way around this would be to not do the scoring on the phone, but on a server. This way you can use a DLL, and if the image processing is done in the phone the data traffic should be very low. Maybe not an optimal solution, but IMHO clearly acceptable and much better then spending several hundred hours to implement it yourself.

/Magnus Jäverberg