[Computer-go] I need an off-the-shelf final position live/dead evaluator

David Fotland fotland at smart-games.com
Fri Nov 26 11:33:01 PST 2010

You should be able to rework Gnugo into a DLL life/death evaluator library.
Then you can use its evaluator in your payware app without having to
distribute your source code.  You would just have to distribute the source
to the gnugo evaluation library.

I license Many Faces's engine for applications that can generate reasonable
royalty income, but this application probably doesn't qualify.

David