[Computer-go] UCT in SVG visualisation

Jonathan Chetwynd j.chetwynd at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 25 13:56:20 PST 2010

Ingo,

apologies for the confusion,

the displayed values cover ~80% of the available gamut,
and more pixels would become saturated towards the end of the game.

However this is easily configurable, and subject to change,
opinions are being actively sought!

Please do include the  image in your collection as requested:
http://www.althofer.de/k-best-visualisations.html

method used is a ghastly lerp hack.
again, any suggestions or links could be helpful.
in particular  matrix interpolation, alternative sources of data for
visualisation....

fuego was used with uct_param_globalsearch territory_statistics  1 set,
then uct_stat_territory creates a 19x19 matrix where each value
represents
"the percentage of playouts that ended up with that point being
territory for that color."
http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/fuego/wiki/ShowingTerritoryStatistics

kind regards

Jonathan Chetwynd