[Computer-go] Visualization request

Magnus Javerberg javerberg at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 06:59:59 PST 2010

As a newbie go-player (12k) I would find it really helpful if I in each position could see the goodness (i.e. UCT winning chance) for all legal moves. Ideal would be one color coded image for each position. I think this would be very helpful for beginners as a tool for reviewing your own matches. I understand that it will require some time to get accurate values, but for me it's not a problem if an analyze takes 8 – 12 hours per game.

Have been considering to do this myself, using Pachi, but unfortunately I’m not much of a c-programmer.

/Magnus Javerberg