[Computer-go] Belated congratulations to Many Faces!

terry mcintyre terrymcintyre at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 19 17:32:27 PST 2010

Thanks, Nick!

May I recommend Cold-Eeze or something similar, taken immediately when you first
notice any cold symptoms? I don't know how it works, but it sure seems to reduce
the longevity and severity of the symptoms for me.
 Terry McIntyre <terrymcintyre at yahoo.com>

Unix/Linux Systems Administration
Taking time to do it right saves having to do it twice.