[Computer-go] Belated congratulations to Many Faces!

Nick Wedd nick at maproom.co.uk
Fri Nov 19 10:21:41 PST 2010

Congratulations to Many Faces of Go, winner of the KGS November bot
tournament!

My report is at http://www.weddslist.com/kgs/past/65/index.html
and as usual I look forward to reports of the mistakes it contains.

Many Faces now has a good lead in the Annual KGS bot championship, with
one event to go.  See http://www.weddslist.com/kgs/annual/index.html

Soon after, or possibly during, the tournament, I developed a cold which
was not particularly unpleasant, but has until today been interfering
with my ability to think clearly.  That is why my report is so late.

Nick
Nick Wedd    nick at maproom.co.uk