[Computer-go] Adjacency matrix

Adrian Petrescu apetresc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 05:17:07 PST 2010

Hey Chris,

That's an interesting paper as well, but it's not the one I was referring to
in my e-mail. Thanks to the power of Google Scholar, I was able to track the
one I was thinking of down. The graphs are called CFGs (common fate graphs)
and there's quite a few papers about them:
http://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&q=go+common+fate+graph&btnG=Search&as_sdt=2000&as_ylo=&as_vis=0

In particular: http://www.springerlink.com/index/1MAU2HFBXLMQKLLJ.pdf and
http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.126.2647&rep=rep1&type=pdf(I
hope they are freely accessible to everyone; they are for me, but I
can't
tell if it's just because I'm on Google's network at the moment)

<http://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&q=go+common+fate+graph&btnG=Search&as_sdt=2000&as_ylo=&as_vis=0>Hopefully
this will pique your interest, Steve and Chris :)

Cheers,
Adrian