[Computer-go] Adjacency matrix

Adrian Petrescu apetresc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 15:28:29 PST 2010

I once read a very interesting paper about such an approach. It was
basically just describing a graph data structure where every group and
contiguous region of empty squares was represented by a vertex, and then
showing that various important properties of the position were preserved
even in this highly-compressed representation.

I'll try to find the paper online tonight, though I don't know how high my
chances are -- I originally saw it in a (paper) library.

Cheers,
Adrian