[Computer-go] ManyFaces swindled of victory?

David Fotland fotland at smart-games.com
Sat Nov 13 09:00:52 PST 2010

Please send me examples at fotland at smart-games.com J

Thanks,

David

From: computer-go-bounces at dvandva.org
[mailto:computer-go-bounces at dvandva.org] On Behalf Of Petri Pitkanen
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2010 3:53 AM
To: computer-go at dvandva.org
Subject: Re: [Computer-go] ManyFaces swindled of victory?

All my wins against ManyFaces tend to be swindles. It clearly better at
certain things than I am, but when big groups get cut off and eyeless I can
win fights where I should lose. I could easily find you a game where I won
by winning a huge semeai where MFOG could have just by playing it out  or by
making eye/eyes earlier. So you don't need even many confusing fights. One
big one will do. Well and in my cases a bit of luck as well.

Petri