[Computer-go] ManyFaces swindled of victory?

Petri Pitkanen petri.t.pitkanen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 03:52:43 PST 2010

All my wind against ManyFaces tend to be swindles. It clearly better at
certain things than I am, but when big groups get cut off and eyeless I can
win fights where I should lose. I could easily find you a game where I won
by winning a huge semeai where MFOG could have just by playing it out  or by
making eye/eyes earlier. So you don't need even many confusing fights. One
big one will do. Well and in my cases a bit of luck as well.

Petri