[Computer-go] cgos bayeselo

Robert Finking robertfinkng555 at o2.co.uk
Sat Nov 13 03:33:42 PST 2010

Thanks Don, makes sense. Very impressive that you recalc based on the
results of ALL games! I think it is good to have two separate rating
systems for another reason - some engines learn. Bayeselo will give the
overall score across all games, but the rating system will potentially
give a better indication of the current strength.

Thanks again.

Raffles