[Computer-go] cgos bayeselo

Don Dailey dailey.don at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 16:06:18 PST 2010

Robert,

The main page is rated incrementally,  after each game your rating changes.
  Only the anchor remains the same.

Bayeselo rates ALL the games ever played as if it were a big major
tournament and it is stable, based on your performance through all time.

Both systems view the anchor player as having a fixed rating.

Don