[Computer-go] 9x9 opening data (was: XMU-FPGA)

Fuming Wang fumingw85 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 00:50:46 PST 2010

Darren,

I was able to parse the file without any problem. I considered all board
configurations in file as GOOD positions, so that any move that can reach
any board position in the file is considered a good move or a hit. I was
testing against GNU Go,and wasn't get much hit after 2 moves, which is about
the same as my small open book build out of 100 professional games, which
seems strange to me. Anyway, I could have made a mistake here or there in
rush of time because I was preparing for the competition. I will test it
again, now I have more time.

Fuming