[Computer-go] recording audio lessons on KGS

Robert Finking robertfinkng555 at o2.co.uk
Thu Nov 11 11:56:17 PST 2010

For Windows, you could also look at CamStudio: http://camstudio.org/

This is like Camtasia, but free. It's missing some of the features
Camtasia has, e.g. although it highlights the mouse pointer for you
(optional), it has no visual indication of mouse clicks, whereas
Camtasia gives you a nice visual indication. However, I guess this
wouldn't bother you!

I have noticed the odd glitch with CamStudio recordings if you record
full screen on 1690x1050, but again I guess that wouldn't bother you as
you don't need to maximise the GUI presumably?

Hope this is helpful

Raffles