[Computer-go] CGOS Dropped Connections - Two automatic losses on time.

Don Dailey dailey.don at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 06:00:21 PST 2010

I just coded up the  comma suffix thing.    I would suggest (at least for
the time being) that nobody use this feature without consulting with the
group.      I'm restarted CGOS (waiting for all games to finish) and when I
restart it we will have comma suffix working.

But that is all that is working - the games will not be rated any
differently for now - but at least this is in place.        We will need
someone to test it - perhaps Raffles can do this.

Don