[Computer-go] CGOS Dropped Connections - Two automatic losses on time.

robertfinkng555 at o2.co.uk robertfinkng555 at o2.co.uk
Wed Nov 10 05:38:33 PST 2010

Agreed. All sounds good. So on the TODO list we have:
1. Allow commas in login name
2. Prevent login names with comma anywhere except 2nd to last
character
3. Auto-merge results from engines with the same basename
4. Auto-boot login if 2nd attempt is made (with valid password)
5. Auto-boot engines which lose on time
6. Auto-void games where one player makes no moves
7. Release standard engine pack

Only number 1 in the list is needed for me to be able to produce a
standard engine pack that will work in the final system. Don, is it
possible to allow commas fairly quickly, even if the remainder of the
items in the list aren't done till later? Also, would you like me to
add FatMan to the standard list?

Raffles