[Computer-go] XMU-FPGA

Fuming Wang fumingw85 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 04:42:06 PST 2010

Our FPGA implementation of 9x9 Go, XMU-FPGA, had just participated a
national Computer games competition event in Beijing, China. There are 6
participant in 9x9 Go category, with one of them quite strong (Lingo), while
3 others with reasonable strengths,including XMU-FPGA (about as strong as
gnu go 3.8). XMU-FPGA did quite well, and finished second place after Lingo.
Details of our FPGA implementation has been published at a recent
conference, and people interested can send me email in private for a copy of
the paper.

Best regards,

Fuming Wang