[Computer-go] CGOS Dropped Connections - Two automatic losses on time.

Don Dailey dailey.don at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 06:17:24 PST 2010

One possible solution is for the server to force the previous login to
disconnect if it thinks that player is currently connected.   It will send a
quit command to the client and then realize there is no connection and this
is trapped.

On time forfeit I could automatically close the connection which should also
tell the server what the state of the connection is.    It will of course be
up to the client to reconnect.

I should probably not forfeit games where one of the players has not made at
least 1 move - although the previous 2 fixes should prevent that from
happening.    But this might be useful for debugging new programs.

Don