[Computer-go] Beta 2 of Standard Engines now available

Robert Finking robertfinkng555 at o2.co.uk
Fri Nov 5 16:20:15 PDT 2010

Hi,

Thanks - that explains why all the other connections go down when Mogo
bombs out! I will package it up as suggested using Don's built in system
for restarting engines at random. This fits very well with the idea of
having multiple clones - I'll set it up so that all engines work this
way. This also means we can stick to the original 0-9 suffix idea since
the suffix can be auto-selected by the built-in feature that Don has
thoughtfully already put in as standard.

Apologies I am being slow with this next beta, just not got that much
time at the mo.

Thanks for the feedback

Raffles