[Computer-go] Beta 2 of Standard Engines now available

Michael Williams michaelwilliams75 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 15:35:01 PDT 2010

I just noticed one of the reasons (or maybe symptoms) that mogo on
Windows is less than stabe:  it opens (and never closes) thousands of
file handles per second.  Issuing a clear_board did not close them.

Probably this is a case of mogo expecting the library to close
something and cygwin expecting the application to close it.