[Computer-go] Many Faces vs. Tromp

Nick Wedd nick at maproom.co.uk
Tue Nov 2 11:51:58 PDT 2010

In message
<AANLkTin99NePAWZctUrus7HW7Dd3uLr6+Gn=9ZjOBqWF at mail.gmail.com>, steve
uurtamo <uurtamo at gmail.com> writes
>i am going to assume that donated hardware violates the spirit of "the
>best hardware under $5000", correct?

My opinion, as referee, is that the hardware must be identical to
hardware for sale, in the normal course of trade, at that price.  How
Darren actually gets his hands on it is irrelevant.  He can buy it, rent
it, or borrow it.

Nick

>>> http://dcook.org/work/ (About me and my work)
>>> http://dcook.org/blogs.html (My blogs and articles)