[Computer-go] Many Faces vs. Tromp

David Fotland fotland at smart-games.com
Tue Nov 2 09:17:07 PDT 2010

I can confirm that John was playing a version running on a 4-core 2.2 GHz,
Core2 Quad.  The engine had a few minor changes since Kanazawa, but no
significant changes in strength.

Your best chance would be to get the biggest SMP machine you can.  Many
Faces' cluster code is broken, and there is no guarantee I can fix it before
the end of the year.

Regards,

David