[Computer-go] Basic Player (Java)

Willemien wilemien at googlemail.com
Tue May 4 11:49:30 PDT 2010

I looked at the source code of JavaBot and found it interesting i only
did ask myself  how does it treat seki's ?
I think (but haven't tested it yet) Javabot will play badly putting it
self in atari. (it is a valid move and doesn't fill an eye.

Same for double headed dragons but i guess but that is even more theoretical.

Willemien