[Computer-go] Congratulations to Zen9!

Hideki Kato hideki_katoh at ybb.ne.jp
Mon May 3 18:46:21 PDT 2010

Nick,

Figure for round 12 (left) should be titled "MCark vs Fuego" rather
than "Zen9 vs stv."

PS. Right now the 20th World Computer Shogi Championship (WCSC20;
http://www.computer-shogi.org/index_e.html) is being held in Japan,
which some computer-go developers, including Hiroshi Yamashita, are
participating.  Could you schedule future May tournaments being aware
that recent WCSC are held at early (2nd to 4th or 3rd to 5th) May?

Hideki

--
gg at nue.ci.i.u-tokyo.ac.jp (Kato)