[Computer-go] kgs-genmove_cleanup again

Alain Baeckeroot alain.baeckeroot at laposte.net
Sun Mar 28 07:18:38 PDT 2010

Le 28/03/2010 à 01:19, Petr Baudis a écrit :

>   Hi!
>
>   I have yet another query about kgs-genmove_cleanup - I think its
> behavior now is rather user-unfriendly and also a bit confusing.
>
>   The genmove cleanup command is defined "do not pass until there are no
> dead groups on the board".

This is done in gnugo with the "capture_all_dead".There are some pitfalls,
but it is not that hard to implement, and it is clean, no possibility
of mistakes on scoring after this.

I think conforming to the request of the server is better than modifying it
to afford an half-baked solution, and i bet wms will tell you to fix your
program :-)

Alain