[Computer-go] Bots in real-world tournaments

terry mcintyre terrymcintyre at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 10:59:11 PST 2010

The AGA  rates players - including bots, I think - based on "serious" games, as described here:

http://usgo.org/ratings/RatingQuals.html

I shall enquire as to their policies regarding bots and internet play. The do object to relying upon other resources ( computers, books ) during the game.

Terry McIntyre <terrymcintyre at yahoo.com>

"The first article of a bill of rights for a modern, humanist society would correspond to the First Amendment to the US Constitution: 'The State shall make no law with respect to the establishment of education.' " ~Ivan Illich