[Computer-go] Bots in real-world tournaments

David Fotland fotland at smart-games.com
Wed Mar 3 23:07:25 PST 2010

That version of Many Faces was rated about 2100 on CGOS-19:

http://cgos.boardspace.net/19x19/bayes.html  (in 2008 the versions are named
mfgo-date.  I don't remember exactly when Cotsen was exactly, but the Sept
13th 2008 version was rated 2112.  On the same list, the current version is
rated 2511, so it is at least two stones stronger.  My current names just
use version numbers, so mfgo-626 is the latest I've tested on CGOS.

David