[Computer-go] Bots in real-world tournaments

terry mcintyre terrymcintyre at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 3 10:18:28 PST 2010

An early version of Many Faces of Go 12 was entered in the Cotsen Tournament 2008. I think the results were posted, will have to search for them.

 Terry McIntyre <terrymcintyre at yahoo.com>

"The first article of a bill of rights for a modern, humanist society would correspond to the First Amendment to the US Constitution: 'The State shall make no law with respect to the establishment of education.' " ~Ivan Illich