[Computer-go] Bots in real-world tournaments

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Wed Mar 3 09:35:53 PST 2010

  Hi!

  Did any bot already ever participate in an official rated real-world
tournament? (Preferrably European, but information about others is
welcome as well!)

  I have heard that one bot (Leela?) was already supposed to participate
in a German tournament very recently, unfortunately I can't find the
details and maybe I remember it wrong. I also talked about computer
participation on tournaments with Ales Cieply some time ago and there
were some problematic points wrt. EGF tournament regulations,
unfortunately I don't remember them clearly anymore either... :-(

  Thanks for any insights,

--
				Petr "Pasky" Baudis
http://pasky.or.cz/ | "Ars longa, vita brevis." -- Hippocrates