[Computer-go] name for distance metric

Arthur Cater arthur.cater at ucd.ie
Fri Jun 18 01:28:49 PDT 2010

Is there a formal name for this distance metric?


where C may be 1 or 1/2 , it doesn't much matter.

And in which well-known Go program(s) is it used? I'm sure I've seen  
about it recently but damned if I can find it again.

Help much appreciated.


More information about the Computer-go mailing list